Pros and Cons of 2017 Jeep Wranglers
Nothing in this world is perfect. Every small thing manufactured by humans has its flaws and imperfections, but as long as these do not outweigh the good features, the product is considered a reasonable investment. Automobiles are no exception to this.
Like all other off-roaders in the automobile world, the 2017 Jeep Wrangler has some exceptional features while there are some others that cause a slight inconvenience to the drivers. The pros of the latest edition of the Jeep Wrangler include-
- The new 2017 Jeep Wrangler comes in many attractive colors like charcoal gray, red, metallic silver, black and Prussian blue. These colors give the vehicle a very sleek and sophisticated exterior.
- The interior of the off-roader is designed to provide comfort to both the driver and the passengers traveling in the vehicle. All controls are well placed, and surfaces are given a polished finish.
- The 6-speed manual transmission gives the driver complete control over the power transmission of the vehicle.
- The Jeep Wrangler’s ruggedness is the strongest in its class and can withstand extreme and challenging environments.
- It provides the driver with the exciting options of convertible and doors-off features. This is unlike any other off-road SUV and is an exclusive feature of the Jeep Wrangler.
- The 2017 model comes with the futuristic dual frontal airbag system, another unique feature only available in this vehicle.
While there are undoubtedly many unique features in the new Jeep Wrangler, there are some cons as well. These include-
- Jeep Wrangler does not offer excellent mileage, which is the case with most vehicles in its class.
- The noise and vibration produced by the vehicles can sometimes make them uncomfortable for long journeys.
In conclusion, although the Jeep Wrangler gives poor fuel economy and lacks in ability to travel on smooth roads, it is an excellent vehicle to take on an extreme off-road adventure. Nothing can parallel its strength and torque, making it a specific all-terrain vehicle above a road cruiser.
- Cell Phones
- Cloud Computing
- Consumer Electronics
- Food and Drink
- food and drinks
- Home and Garden
- HR Software
- Medical Software
- Real Estate