Here are a few things to know about iPhone 6 and iPhone 7
With the iPhone 7 coming into the market, many people are confused. Should they shell out big bucks for to meet the new iPhone price? Or go with its cheaper and slightly older counterpart? Or, ultimately, just wait for the iPhone 8 to be released? Here some essential things to know about iPhone prices, features, and more.
- Launch and pricing: The iPhone 7 was released in September 2016 while the iPhone 6 was released in September 2014. This certainly gives the 7 more points since it won’t get outdated soon. However, when you look at it from the price perspective, the new iPhone’s price starts at USD 749 while the iPhone 6 costs around USD 414 lesser at USD 335.
- Performance: The iPhone 6 has an A8 chip while the iPhone 7 has an A10 Fusion chip. This chip is two times faster than that of the iPhone 6, giving you a great gaming and video experience.
- Battery: While both phones give a battery performance of up to 14 hours talk time while on a 3G network, the iPhone 6 offers an impressive 250 hours while on standby while the iPhone 7 offers up to 10 days while on standby.
You cannot talk about the iPhone and not mention its camera. So here is a comparison starting with the features of the iPhone 6.
- 8 MP rear camera and 1.2 MP front camera
- f/2.2 aperture
- Dual LED flash
- Face/smile detection
Camera features of the iPhone 7 are certainly worth the new iPhone’s price. Some of them are as follows:
- 12 MP rear camera and 7 MP front camera
- f/1.8 aperture
- Quad LED True Tone flash
- Burst mode
- 5x digital zoom
- Live photos with stabilization
Common features of both phones include the following:
- Both phones’ dimensions are the same at 5.44 inches x 2.64 inches x 0.28 inches
- Both support only nano-SIMs
- Both support GSM, CDMA, and LTE
- Sensors such Gyrometers, proximity sensors, fingerprint sensors, accelerometer, and barometer
- Both support Siri
Whether yours is an iPhone 7 or iPhone 6 buy, you will surely end up falling in love with your phone.
- Cell Phones
- Cloud Computing
- Consumer Electronics
- Food and Drink
- food and drinks
- Home and Garden
- HR Software
- Medical Software
- Real Estate