A few common types skin rash that affects people
One fine day you wake up to see itchy and ugly red marks on your face or body. The chances are that you might be suffering from skin rashes caused by skin inflammation.
Skin rash symptoms include an abnormal change in the color and texture of the skin. The skin becomes itchy, red, dry, scaly, swollen, and sometimes small fluid-filled blisters can appear on the skin. There are different types of skin rashes, and the following are the most common ones.
- Atopic dermatitis: Atopic dermatitis, a form of eczema, is one of the most common skin rash types. This rash appears as red patches on hands, upper body, feet, ankles, neck, and limbs. To lessen the skin rash symptoms, you should avoid detergents and harsh soaps and certain creams and lotions. Anti-itch creams and ointments, on the other hand, can help you with atopic dermatitis flare-ups.
- Contact dermatitis: Contact dermatitis skin rash symptoms include dry and scaly but non-itchy patches on the skin. It is caused by direct contact with or due to an allergic reaction to some particular substances. Those who develop this type of skin rash are usually the ones who have sensitive skin.
- Drug rash: Skin rash that appears because of the side effect of a drug or an allergic reaction is known as a drug rash. Initial skin rash symptoms include red spots in a particular area, but these eventually end up covering the entire body.
- Intertrigo: The skin rash that is a result of skin-to-skin friction is known as intertrigo. In the worst-case scenario, this type of skin rash becomes painful and starts bleeding. It usually appears in warm and moist areas of the body including underarms, between toes, and under the breasts.
- Shingles: The chickenpox virus causes painful and blistering skin rash known as shingles. The virus remains inactive in the nerve tissue of people who have had chicken pox during childhood. When the virus reactivates after year, shingles is the consequence.
Many medical conditions and allergic reactions cause skin rashes. While there are different types of skin rashes, the skin rash symptoms remain more or less the same. If you notice rashes on your skin that persist for more than a week, consult a doctor immediately.
- Cell Phones
- Cloud Computing
- Consumer Electronics
- Food and Drink
- food and drinks
- Home and Garden
- HR Software
- Medical Software
- Real Estate